Self-care is influenced by an individual’s attitude and behaviour. Self-care encourages us to maintain a healthy relationship with ourselves and with people around us. There is a misunderstanding that taking care of and loving oneself is a “selfish” behaviour. I would disagree with this statement because how can we care and show love to others if we cannot put ourselves as first priority. I learned throughout the pandemic that I must put myself first during many lockdowns so my mental health is not affected. Here are my lockdown self care tips.
My Top 10
– Never start your day with negative thoughts
– Plan a daily schedule or routine
– Connect with people who has the same interest as you
– Spend time outdoors in nature
– Take a break from technology
– Clean & Organise
– Listen to calming music
– Surrounding yourself with positive people
I will list more tips below during this tough time everyone is in. I hope everyone is taking care of themselves.